"MAGNE-GRID" Edge Guides
It's hard to accurately locate your workpiece when it's raised up on a vector pin table > > > "Magne-Grid" Edge Guides do it in seconds!
- Locate your workpiece in exactly the same position as your standard rulers . . . No need to account for any offsets !
- No work area reduction . . . Your 18x24 laser can still engrave 18x24!
- Three high power magnets in each Edge-Guide make them super stable
- Provide 3-2-1 format positioning datums
- Position the Edge Guides exactly where you need them for your particular workpiece size & shape
- Made from heavy duty 5mm (3/16") wall aluminum
- Super durable 100% metal construction (no plastic, wood, or bubble gum)
- Each Edge Guide is 37 x 41 x 50mm (1-1/2 x 1-5/8 x 2")
- Accommodates X & Y ruler thicknesses ≤ 4mm (5/32")
- Our Edge Guides fit any size "Magne-Grid" Vector Cutting Grid-Pin system and laser systems with a baseplate that magnets stick to
- Three "Magne-Grid" Edge Guides
- Instructions for use
- Everything is fully assembled and ready to go
"Magne-Grid" Edge Guides use magnets to stick to your laser's worktable. If magnets don't stick to your worksurface, you can use one of our "Magne-Grid" Vector Pin-Grid Systems to make your laser compatible.
"Magne-Grid" - Made in the USA
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
It's important to us that you're happy with your purchase. If it's defective or for some reason you did not get what you expected, we'll work with you to make it right.
We accept returns of items in new condition within 30 days of your order. You may exchange your item for another or you may request a refund.
We cannot accept returns of customized items.